Monday, June 27, 2011

Baby face

So here are some pictures from the ultrasound the other day.
2d…she was sucking here like she was ready to start eating.  Maybe she’ll be a breastfeeding pro. I’m just happy she wasn’t sucking her thumb already.
DSC_0383
3d pictures. She was super squished so her face is kind of funny looking. By the last picture she had her face completely pressed against my uterus like she was pressed against a window, so she just looks so super chubby and funny. The ultrasound tech cracked up.
DSC_0384
No clue whose lips those are! If it weren’t for her chin, which is definitely Derek’s, I’d think she was an alien baby.
DSC_0385
DSC_0386
Chunky face pressed baby

And a bonus…39 weeks pregnant. I pretty much live in these pants now (thanks Lynn!) and I’m obviously not thrilled about taking pictures, but you can definitely tell she has gotten lower.

I forgot to add...had my OB appt this morning and there was no change at all. I'm apparently still not dilated (so I guess that half centimeter was a lie). We've made plans to have another ultrasound on the 5th to make sure the baby is ok, then an OB appt on the 6th, and if everything is still at zero I will probably be induced late on the 7th. I hope that means she is born on the 8th...I'm rooting for one even number in her birthday.



DSC_0381

2 comments:

  1. she may have a cute mad face! also....i think she has a head full of dark hair! see ya soon....love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wednesday, June 29 Dear Lindsay, you are great, thank you for the updates, these ultra sound pictures are something I hadn't seen before, I bet Madeline will be glad to see the light ... and you also. I think of you often, did you tell Derek that July 2nd is the beginning of the Tour de France. Love you,Nanny

    ReplyDelete