Sunday, August 3, 2014

More Random stuff - the rest of Jan/Feb

Madeline kept climbing out of her crib after we had it set up, so we had to covert it to a toddler bed. The freedom was intoxicating and there were some fights to get her to stay in it. 

IMG 4211

We joined a toddler tango class and madeline loved the cymbals

IMG 4205IMG 4204

Dress up at a play morning we did a few times before Madeline got hand, foot, and mouth disease and we gave it up 

IMG 4212

Madeline decided to ride under the shopping cart, put her finger on the ground, and I ran right over it. It was seriously awful. I had no clue what to do, so I took her to Tripler to the ER, since it was closest. After sitting there for over 2 hours and not being seen AND my phone dying and not being able to charge it, we decided to leave. I also stayed so long that the valet closed and I had to hunt down the police guy to get my keys. It was ridiculous. Not to mention, I was supposed to be picking Derek up. After I finally borrowed a phone, got in touch with Derek, and picked him, we had to go to another hospital. We had x-rays at both places and nothing was broken. Her poor nail did fall off and now is a little bigger than the rest, but she was such an awesome trooper. I mean, she cried hard when it happened, but by the time we got to Tripler, she was fine and didn't cry about it again. I have one strong kid, that is for sure. 

IMG 4213

IMG 4215IMG 4217

Saying goodbye to daddy, still wearing her hospital bracelet. 

IMG 4219

First time ice skating! She requested it after watching the figure skating on the olympics. 

IMG 4221IMG 4224

First zoo trip

IMG 4237IMG 4238

One night she fell asleep on the stairs. 

IMG 4239

Girl had it made!

IMG 4242

She moved practically every toy ever into my bed one night. Rolling over onto wooden blocks = not fun. 

IMG 4260

Daddy sent us an edible arrangement with a ballon and a bear for valentine's day. He managed to do it from under water too. What an amazing daddy!

IMG 4261

Fun with her hair, which is getting so long. First official braid. Since frozen, I get a lot of request for Anna and Elsa hair, which means she wants braids. 

IMG 1023IMG 4270

First meal at the infamous Zippy's. It is a Hawaiian chain that is kind of like a Denny's…or  that is what people here have compared it to. I haven't been to a Denny's in so long, I have no clue. It was pretty …umm….interesting. Madeline wanted noodles with meatballs one night and I didn't want to cook, so I took her here. She got the spaghetti with chili, which is what they are famous for. I thought it was gross, but she seemed ok with it. 

IMG 4273

My first ever complete crochet blanket. This was for a friend who was having a baby but didn't know the gender. 

IMG 4274

Madeline's first drawing of a rainbow. I'd say she did pretty good!

IMG 4286

More sleeping 

IMG 4296IMG 4295

Ice skating lessons! Madeline begged for them and then cried through them. Daddy even made it to one! Then we stopped going because the kiddo just wasn't doing well. They may be something we look into doing again in a few months. 

IMG 4300IMG 4299

Saying goodbye to daddy, again. 

IMG 4302

And yet another passed out while eating photo. 

IMG 4468

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment