Sunday, June 29, 2014

Visitors!

*Interrupting my "normal" schedule to post this 2 visitors posts, which look like they never got posted. They are a year old, but worth documenting anyway!

 

June and July were full of visitors and trips home. We were so lucky to have Gran and Grandad come visit for a few days, followed by Ashely and Ethan, and Aunt Jessie. I don't have any pictures from Gran and Grandad's visit for some reason, even though I know I took some, so when I find them I'll hopefully add them to this post. Until then, here are some pictures of our other guests. 

IMG 0548

Bath time

IMG 2703

IMG 2704

IMG 2706IMG 2708

IMG 2711

IMG 2716

The Aquarium and passed out afterwards. Derek and I have a picture by that frog from the first time he was here…wish it was digital! 

IMG 2717IMG 2718

Pole dancing at the ice cream place

IMG 2722

IMG 2726

Watching shows together

IMG 2730IMG 2732

IMG 2737IMG 2739

IMG 2742IMG 2740

IMG 2747IMG 2749

 

IMG 2752IMG 2751

IMG 2756IMG 2763

IMG 2765IMG 2769

Lunch date, shopping, movie date (despicable me 2) and fireworks on July 4th. We had so much fun, as you can tell! 

No comments:

Post a Comment