Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Boston Bound

After the whirl wind that was October, we had a much deserved "break" while visiting Derek at sub school in Groton, CT. Madeline and I flew into Boston and she was a total pro for her first plane ride. I, on the other hand, was a total mess. Try lugging a 2 year old, a 30 pound carseat, a stroller, 2 carry ons, a diaper bag, a purse, and jackets through the Atlanta airport by yourself. It was …interesting. But Madeline made it decently easy on me and she was awesome on the plane. We woke up super early for our flight so when the plane started taxing, she passed out, and didn't wake up until probably an hour or so minutes before we landed. Even awake, she was pretty good. We only had one minor snag where she wanted to get out, but no screaming, no kicking, no crying. I swear she is the most go with the flow kid I've ever seen. She gets it from her dad. 

IMG 3646

Ready to go. Obsessed with the tray tables. 

IMG 3648

Madeline's view during take off

I wish I could show you the priceless video of her seeing Derek for the first time in the airport. She was beyond excited! 

So after our mini reunion we spent the day walking around Boston and listening to Derek whine about how cold it was. 

IMG 3650

IMG 3651

IMG 3652

IMG 3653

IMG 3656

Riding the carousel with her baby doll. 

I can't believe these are the only pictures I took that day. Sad! 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment