For the past two nights Madeline has freaked out when we put her in her crib. This isn't normal behavior for her, so I was trying to get her to tell me why she was upset. After going through a bunch of emotions, I asked if she was scared. She said yes. We went through all the emotions again and she still said yes about being scared. This was after I foolishly suggested she was scared last night and she latched on to the idea.
Me - "what are you scared of?"
Her - holds hand out towards room and says, "this"
Me - "you're scared of your room?"
Her - "yes"
Me- "what are you scared of in your room?"
Her - silence
Me - "are you manipulating me?"
Her - "yes"
This afternoon I left her napping in my bed. She woke up and I heard, " where is that baba?" So I go in the room and she looks at me and goes, "where is that baba?" I died.
No comments:
Post a Comment