Saturday, March 9, 2013

Moments with Madeline

Just some silly things that have happened recently...

1) Tonight Madeline spilled her milk on her dinner plate. Before I even got a chance to clean it up she had dipped her corn on the cob in the milk, ate the corn, and said "yummyyyy!" It was so funny! Being the awesome parents we are, we decided to leave the milk on her plate for our own amusement. She dipped her corn, her steak, and her bread in the milk and kept saying "yum" and "uh huh". She will eat anything as long as she can dip it in something!

2) Madeline's new favorite word is no and her new favorite game is to answer no to every question we ask her, even if we are pretty sure she doesn't mean it. So we will ask her a bunch of questions in a row and she will answer no to every single one. It's pretty funny. One day we were doing the normal routine and after asking her a bunch of questions and getting no as an answer, I asked her if she wanted chocolate, she said no, then I asked her if she wanted ice cream and she said no. I said, "do you realize you just said no to chocolate and ice cream" and she responded with a big "uh huh" (which she seems to favor over yes). We cracked up. Another day I asked if she wanted to put clothes on and she said no, so I asked her if she wanted to leave her pjs on and she said no, so I asked her if she wanted to be naked and she said no. It was quite the quandary.

3) she likes to put her feet in my mouth and let me "eat" them. Now I say yucky and make a face when she does it and she cracks up. This will go on for a long time.

4) She likes to pull my hair and make me say owie and fake cry so that she can give me kisses and make it "all better".

5) when the bath is a little too hot she will say hot and the blow on the water to cool it off.

Once she realizes she did something that made you laugh, she will repeat it over and over. She is such a ham and has us laughing everyday.

Some random photos: reading on the couch, carrying Gigi in her shirt (she walked around this way for about 4 hours...no lie), playing with her baby (Derek said we need to her more friends)







1 comment:

  1. from Nanny in Fairburn - Sounds like a 2-year old to me ... you are both such good parents to have so much love and fun with Madeline. Love you.

    ReplyDelete