Saturday, March 9, 2013

18/19 months in pictures

DSC_0672_edited-1

I was a slacker and didn’t get her pictures at 18 months, so here she is at 19 months instead. I already wrote a lengthy 18 month post, but it seems like so much has already changed. Of course, I’m posting this at 20 months, so really its been 2 months…haha. Oh goodness.

DSC_0700

DSC_0670

Taking her picture is almost impossible, which could be why I avoided doing it for so long. She actually did a really good job laying down, which has been a struggle since about month 5, but she really wasn’t into sitting in the chair.

DSC_0705

DSC_0706

Madeline has gotten a little picky about her food, but she loves corn on the cob, avocados, “chac” (chocolate), “strawbees” (strawberries), “bluebees” (blueberries), “oodur” (yogurt), ice cream, “omeal” (oatmeal), and “pizza pizza”

DSC_0707

DSC_0711

Someone really needs a haircut, but I really don’t want to take her to get it done. I think bangs are the only solution and I’m not sure I want her to have bangs. I’m just waiting for what hangs in her face to grow out. She has a terrible cowlick, which is making hair styling rather difficult.

DSC_0717

DSC_0682 copy

You can tell what a happy, smiley, laughing baby she is and how she moves 24/7. It never stops. We can’t even go on a walk unless she is allowed to walk …no stroller for this baby girl, or at least not for more than 20 minutes at time. She has always been a mover though, so that isn’t a surprise. Her verbal skills, on the other hand, are skyrocketing, which is new. She has been talking for quite some time but it seems like her verbal skills have taken off overnight. She repeats everything….everything! Mommy and Daddy have to watch what we say now, for sure! She says, “please” and “thank you” and “sowwy” all the time now. “No” is her favorite word and she has started saying “uh huh” as an affirmative response. When she says water it no longer sounds like aqua and instead sounds like “awa”. She can tell us what she wants and says 2 word phrases all the time. It is amazing to listen to her and watch her vocabulary grow.

DSC_0695 copyDSC_0698 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment