My little three and a half month old baby rolled over from her back to her tummy today for the first time! It was pretty exciting for me and Derek, but baby doesn’t seem to understand why she is on her tummy all the sudden. She has been experimenting by rolling on to her side and going back and forth. Its so cute. On the other hand, if she keeps doing things early, I’m going to have to baby proof this house why sooner than expected. That is something I’m simply not prepared for.
Lindsay, you have such a fun way of writing about the little one's progress, keep doing it; from far away, I love reading all that she does. I also want to tell you that you looked great with such a beautiful smile on the last picture I received of your little family. Love you lots. Nanny in Fairburn
ReplyDelete