I've randomly got working Internet and its a shame because I can't remember any of the things I wanted to blog about.
Ari turned 4 yesterday and my not so little brother turned 17. I can't believe either of them are so old.
I'm pretty much just obsessing over our trip to Maine. We've kind of run into a snag with the dog. Apparently there aren't any regular decent hotels in Rockland that take dogs for under 300 dollars a night. But we're working on it.
Derek has one more month of free time and I have to work pretty much everyday in August, which is a complete bummer. I was hoping for some more alone time or at least, some time to do stuff together before his schedule got super busy. I hate working Saturdays..this job would be more tolerable if I had them off.
I wish I could remember anything I wanted to blog about but I can't. I don't know who has the pictures from our parents visits but I'll have to find them and post them soon.
From Nanny: Finally got a brand new computer, e-mail doesn't work ... won't send ... however, I had blog address and what a thrill it was to read the latest news. I do hope you all have now got a new stove/refrigerator. Fun pictures from the parade and as always enjoyed Lindsay's comments. Sorry about the heat and all I hope you are cool in your house. Lynn and Co. were thrilled with their trip. Will write more when I have e-mail setup and working. Love you both, Nanny
ReplyDeleteMonday, July 18, 2010