Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

To my amazing daddy, who drove to every swim meet, every band event, flew to CO just to see me march, moved me more times than either of us probably care to remember, and once even drove all the way to Jekyll Island to pick me up, just because I was homesick, and I didn't even go home with him. You've always been there to support us and encourage us and you've taught me so much about life. I know no matter what, I can always count on you for anything. I know I wouldn't be the person I am today without you. You're the best daddy ever, even if you don't read this blog!

And Happy Father's Day to my Grandad, the funniest old man I know (well, not that old), who does read this blog and who better come visit me soon!

1 comment:

  1. i got your dad to read this. i asked him if it made him cry and he said it made him smile. you are so thoughtful and wonderful! we can't wait to see you guys TOMORROW!!!! love you madly!
    mom

    ReplyDelete