Friday, August 21, 2009

For my oh so patient husband

Derek says I should create a blog just for all the things I spend all day telling him I want, so he can just go look at them, instead of me interrupting everything all day. That would be an impossibly long and boring blog full of things like oreos every time there is an oreo commercial, or taco bell every time there is a taco bell commercial (and I don't even like taco bell that much...the commercials are deceiving...they make the food look edible), or the slapchop, or the shamwow, or whatever else is on ridiculous infomercials.

But these are what I currently want. They are Popsicle molds that make the Popsicle have a hollow center, so you put stuff in it. I don't know what I'd put in them, but I'm sure if I had them I could figure it out.

http://www.thekitchn.com/thekitchn/cookware-tools/icy-treats-with-a-surprise-inside-volcano-ice-pops-093628



So I'm home now and Derek had the house absolutely spotless when I walked in, he even cleaned under the couch and made the bed. The kitchen was clean and it was just perfect. It was so sweet and made the day a little less depressing. It was sad to leave and I miss home, especially since it is equally hot up here now. So long 80 degree days, hello August. On the bright side, we've found a grocery store on our side of the bridge that is decent! Oh the things that excite me these days.

Here is a picture from our brunch before the family took me to the airport :(



And the second cutest dog in the world



1 comment:

  1. that picture is great of the 3 of you! emma's tongue is freaky looking. i miss you so much.
    love tons,
    mom

    ReplyDelete