Her: "no, I Madeline"
I ordered some pictures for our scrapbook and they came in the mail today, so we were looking through them. We got to one with her and Derek and she said, "here mom, take my water" and handed me the water bottle, took the picture, and adored it for like 3 minutes.
We were talking about her cute baby laugh and Derek imitated. Madeline started this weird fake laugh that sounded kind of like what Derek did and kept going nd going and saying, "I laughing". It was hilarious.
Madeline just got two little presents in the mail for her ride to Mickey's house. After opening them, she said, "good work mom" It's nice to receive positive feedback from your boss every now and then.
Madeline just ran out of the bathroom with her mouth covered in chapstick and said, with enormous pride, "I put my lips on my face!"
I originally took this picture because I thought it was sweet that she fell asleep reading. After looking at it for a second I've decided to post it in hopes that someone will submit her crib for the next season of hoarders. The girl has a problem.
Other pictures
My little Cinderella






No comments:
Post a Comment