Derek graduated power school 2 weeks ago and his mom, sister, and niece came down to visit. Madeline and I didn’t go to the ceremony (it was way too early) but we had a lot of fun with our visitors. Madeline is enamored with her cousin Madisyn. She was so excited to play with “Maddy” and I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t have noticed if Derek and I disappeared. The day they left Madeline woke up from her nap and asked for “Maddy” first thing. When I told her they had gone home she made a sad face. Its time like these that I feel guilty we don’t live closer to home.
Our new borrowed edition, Sweetpea, hanging out with Ari…this was like a freak occurrence, though I think they are getting use to each other
Madeline and Madisyn. Madisyn picked out Madeline’s outfits both days and they matched on accident both times! I had to add all these repetitive pictures because they are just so cute.
Three of my favorite ladies
No comments:
Post a Comment