Happy Mother's Day to the woman who carried me in her belly, gave birth to me with no pain medication (eek!), let me sit on her feet while she rolled through the mall, took me to school in my PJs, loved me even when I wouldn't wear any kind of denim or only wore overalls for a year in 6th grade, lets me call her "momma" even if she hates it, still tickle rubs me when I beg her, will be the first person to defend me no matter what, who always came when I needed her, loves me fiercely and gave me more than I ever deserved. You're pretty much the best momma a girl could ever want. And happy mother's day to the sweetest grandmother (and really, just sweetest person) I've ever met...thanks for brining my mommy into the world and teaching her all about tickle rubbing.
i just read this and am crying! you are the sweetest, kindest, good-hearted, beautiful daughter that i didn't deserve. i love you so much lindsay and my heart aches from missing you so. only 23 more days until i get to tickle rub you!!!!!! kisses and hugs, mom
ReplyDelete