I've gotten the flu like every other person in New York AND rode public transportation from the doctor's office while still sick. That makes me more legit right? haha.
I started coughing sometime last Thursday, which developed into a fever, an awful cough, throwing up, and other general sick nastiness. The weekend was miserable. I went to our crazy excuse for a doctor on Monday, who never diagnosed me, but gave me some medicine for the cough anyway. I had a chest xray yesterday and my lungs were clear, which is good, so we've decided I had the flu, since its the only logical thing and all the symptoms fit. By we I mean me, Derek, and my mom, since the doctor hasn't been in contact about my flu test. Not that it matters...the worst part is over, so I just have to ride out the cough and fatigue that I still have and wait until it gets better.
I'm calling to switch doctors this week and then we have a waiting period before we can see the new doctor. If my cough is still around, I'll go see the new one, and maybe get an answer. I'm just frustrated beyond belief with this stupid doctor and its made this whole being sick thing even worse.
Bright side - family will be here in a week. We have sooooo much cleaning to do before they get here. Fun weekend ahead indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment